What to do, What to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
i held the motor up to my moniter and it does put out some emw but it doesnt look like a lot. i thinking about makeing a bracket so i can cut a hole straight in front of the CPU and sticking my fan there and making a tube to put the air onto the heatsink. i'll try to draw a picture to show you. will post later.

Nubius said:
EMP's I believe. Electromagnetic Pulses ;)

lol yah! if it does produce any, even the air that touches the heatsink/processor is going to be charged. it might not be an immediate effect, but it's not good in the long run. of course by the time you start experiencing problems you would have probably upgraded...

xteam02001 said:
well, all fans use magnets so i dont think it would affect more than as much as any other computer fan.

not all fans, but for the most part yes. computer fans are "shielded" and quality ones won't distort your screen. but in the most realistic of circumstances it probably wont kill your computer unless it has MASSIVE output...did you get it hooked up?

not yet^^^. i just got the tube ready for the fan to go in. i have to find myself a good rheostat for the fan in the big pile of electronics i have in my room. wish me luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom