What CPU fan should i buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You watch bleach by chance? I only ask cause of the name Kon :p

Also I'd look into zalman coolers, a lot of people have em here and really like them.

Hey Kon, Zalman coolers are usually highly recommended in most if not all the reviews i've read on their coolers(but everyone has their own prefrence)i use a Zalman 7000B-AlCu S478 cooler for my CPU with great results, i highly recommend it. Idle temp is between 34-35C and reaches 48C under fulload after 2 to 3 hours of gameplay. The cooler also gives off a blue light and has a adjustable fan speed controller.

I would also recommend the ZALMAN CNPS7000B-CU CPU COOLER S478.It does not come with the blue light and is all copper, but a little heavier cooler (+$10.00 more)compared to the Aluminum and Copper Zalman 7000B-AlCu which i use. Hope this helps a little....:)

The X-raider is all aluminum, cooper is much better for cooling/heat dissipation. In this case cheaper is not better but as i said above everyone has their own prefrence. I also read a few reviews saying noise was a problem for the X-Raider being too loud. anyways hope this helps.....

I would really recomed getting the Zalman 7700cu, as it has a 120mm fan as standard, and has similar cooling to the Thermalright xp120 with a tornado fan, but that fan makes your ears bleed, while the Zalman is relatively quiet.

(I have a Akasa AK859 with a 80mm fan, and get 31*C idle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom