What color cathodes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reggie_da_man

Fully Optimized
I'm putting cathodes in my computer and I want to know what color I should put in. I have the X-Blade case with the blue except the fan on the side is purple and blue. I want to make my case either blue or green. Any suggestions?

blue, or buy blue and some green and save the others for when u get sick of the original one you choose, they are cheap anyways

I don't get it, from the pics the case looks to have blue lights already why do you want to add more?

You could sleeve your wires with UV sleeving and put a UV CC in there but the LEDs in your case might limit the effects of the UV light. :umm:

Frank Jaeger said:
I don't get it, from the pics the case looks to have blue lights already why do you want to add more?

The only light's in the case are fan's,I have the same case and had to put in a set of 6" cathode's to brighten it up some.

Shumway said:
The only light's in the case are fan's,I have the same case and had to put in a set of 6" cathode's to brighten it up some.
I knew that the light came from the fans, I was just saying that I though that it looked like it was light up enough but maybe the case isn't as bright in reality as it is in those pics. Or maybe you guys just like really bright cases. idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom