what case

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yes I love those sharp edges, I like it when it slices wires when your routing them.

Lol, yeah, have had this occur in the past on my personal mods....do it once and then you learn. Now I spend 5 seconds cutting, 15 minutes filing the edges.

I have three bad cuts on my hands right now, unfortunately they aren't attributed to a bad case but too well built of a psu. I started tearing apart my silencer 750 a few days ago to sleeve all the cables and the freakn 6 pin pci-es are tight, a couple of them got me good after a hard reef to get them out of the housing. Sliced the soft part of my thump and index finger pads. Now 200 times a day whenever I pick something up I split it back open again, lol.

That made me cringe just thinking about it. When I build a system I use latex gloves just so I don't get fingerprints on my case and stuff. I'm anal like that. You should wear some mechanix or something.

yeah when i got my case i put it down and layed it down

forgot it wasnt under anything and scratched it all up so im gutted now :[

Well, atleast you didn't pay a lot for it! LOL, sorry dude, couldn't help myself :p

Yeah, another nice feature of those cheapos is the poor paint job that scratches when you sneeze on it.

I'm sure I would have sliced through latex and doubt the mechanix would have left me the dexterity to do it. Normally it's not a problem extracting these pins but for some reason the Silencer's been giving me a hard time, it's the 6+2 pins that are the killers, extra wire on those +2 grounds just means its in that casing all the more tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom