What Can I Expect When OCing My System?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah im defiantly not using the stock one, too loud and doesnt cool that good. Im probably going to go with an Antec P182 and get a tuniq tower..

:) i used to hate comcast, now i love it.

I've been reading some reviews on my powersupply and I read most people use this PSU on normal computers. Is my CoolerMaster 600W enough for my Q6600 and 8800GTS? and will OC soon so is it enough power?

My Brother said that the HSF was falling off. Its the Artic Cooling Freezer Pro.
It is kinda heavy.. anyone else have this problem? you think he just didnt install it right?? right now I have my stock HSF on.

edit- ran 3dmark06 and got a score of 12165. Is this about right got my kinda system?

y don't need to go over a 600w psu unless ur doing tri sli and a quad. i love to see how people running a dual core cpu and single gpu setup buying 1000w psu, its not really about the wattage though, its about the amperage.

My Brother said that the HSF was falling off. Its the Artic Cooling Freezer Pro.
It is kinda heavy.. anyone else have this problem? you think he just didnt install it right?? right now I have my stock HSF on.

edit- ran 3dmark06 and got a score of 12165. Is this about right got my kinda system?

If you think the ACF is heavy....don't even dare look at a Tuniq or TRUE lol... You probably just didn't have it on right. The clips are a b**ch to get on...took me a half-hour the first time I put my build together...

If you think the ACF is heavy....don't even dare look at a Tuniq or TRUE lol... You probably just didn't have it on right. The clips are a b**ch to get on...took me a half-hour the first time I put my build together...

really?, i built a rig for a friend and the artic freezer 7 went on very easily.

I just had a problem with those **** clips lol. The one's under the fan are kinda hard to get to at times... and it didn't help at all that I put the mobo in the case FIRST, and THEN started installing everything...heh.

"sob" "sob" why are you so mean, lol. i have to be the only gamer who has a max of 4kb/s download, like im not even at the minimum requirement speed to play multiplayer online, not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom