What is the best case on the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro

In Runtime
What is the best case on the market in your opinion?

Please post here any cases that you would recommend or would want to own or even own. I'm looking to buy a new case soon and want one that is sturdy as well as nice looking. No specific musts other than those, although ones with see-through side panels would be preferable.

i would want to own or even own lol, antec cases a slick and well made. I'm using a xoxide case, it's not bad at all.

lol. THERMALTAKE THERMALTAKE THERMALTAKE THERMALTAKE THERMALTAKE THERMALTAKE THERMALTAKE THERMALTAKE THERMALTAKE THERMALTAKE THERMALTAKE TTHERMALTAKE THERMALTAKE THERMALTAKE HERMALTAKE THERMALTAKE THERMALTAKE THERMALTAKE THERMALTAKE THERMALTAKE THERMALTAKE THERMALTAKE THERMALTAKE THERMALTAKE THERMALTAKE THERMALTAKE THERMALTAKE

as far as quality i would say antec however if u have ever seen a falcon northwest case they are the best in my opinion. Made of aluminum and a full tower case, the whole back panel and motherboard tray slide out. Also the frontpanel is made up of 2 doors. And you can have airbrused if you want. Thermaltake are okay but they are ugly and cluttered inside they have so much clutter that the thousand fans they have arent really helping that much.

tylertherobot said:
Thermaltake cases are ugly - Lantec and Lian Li are always nice ;p

pshht. The Original Xaser III? thats nice. The new ones are ugly but the originial XaserIII is nice.

Xoxide cases are cool. Antec is as described already, slick. Thermaltake is somewhat like xoxide.

Preferably I dont like Lian Li and I know that it is pretty shallow to say this but, it sounds like a low china brand. I dont like china names on my computer. Understand what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom