What Is This??

Status
Not open for further replies.

spec2nr

Solid State Member
Got my new case and it came with no instructions. i got everything all together and i saw this piece left over. i could not figure out what its for, anyone have any clue?

4.jpg

thats what im saying, it came with the case. In the box with all the lil screws and such. theres something on my mobo that kinda looks like it but just the top round part which has a small hole in the top and looks to have some kinda screen or something in it. Could it have something to do with temp reading inside the case??? i dunno im such a n00b, :)

Now that you mention it i thin kit might. I dont think it connects to your mobo though. Do you have any temp reading gizmos like Hardcano 10 or something like that?

spec2nr,

Looks like a small microphone or speaker to me [ the top part in that pic ] ...no idea's tho abt what it is completly.:rolleyes:

I had that same piece, threw it away as it was unnecessary, but it could be a PC speaker, just for beeps.

i got that with my case and i havent got a clue what it is for either i just put in a drawer out of the way till i find out what its for,

ill try to remember to ask my science teacher about that piece i remember he was explaing electrical pieces to us, but i cant think of wat it is called but i dont think it would be for the mother board like someone else said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom