Well, it is almost done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, you have yours as I have mine. To me it fits, and looks completely in place. You have to understand that I have my own tastes with art, decor, design philosophy, etc.... So I completely expect that there are those that dont like what I like. I said it before, the extra fittings are for when I need to modify the loop again... it will be that much easier. I thought it wouldnt be a stretch to imagine the fittings in a very modified case with single braid extensions, two loops, four GPUs, metallic blue accenting, custom mesh, etc. So you see, to me it fits perfectly, though I do consider your opinions with a great deal of weight....

I finally switched back to eyefinity, and I'm loving it. I have it in 3x1 mode with identical screens, and it's much more appealing than the 3x1 I had before. I'm desperately in need of some cable management, but loving the setup...
DSC00722.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

man i haven't been around in a while... looks good.. but may i ask what the purpose of these fittings are (circled in yellow)? They seem out of place an unneeded... while it may not be much seems like all they are doing is impeding flow..
48435839.png

man i haven't been around in a while... looks good.. but may i ask what the purpose of these fittings are (circled in yellow)? They seem out of place an unneeded... while it may not be much seems like all they are doing is impeding flow..
48435839.png

Mostly for show and spacing so that I can pull out the reservoir mount that sits in the 5.25" bays in front. Once I get the chipset/mosfet block, it's simply a matter of draining and connecting as it stands. The loop isnt completely finished yet so expect it to change.

very nice rig dude :thumbsup:, i personally like everything about it except the mobo and psu (blue's my fav color and they're killin the blue theme, get an asus or msi board and a kingwin psu or something and then i'll be happy :D).

but how is task manager showing 12 threads? and where does one find a wallpaper for that res. O_O ?

Twelve threads comes from the i7 980X, as for the background, I found it at Triple Monitor Backgrounds , and just upscaled it to my native resolution. As for the PSU and Mobo coloring, I feel ya man, they're killing it for me as well. However, I already have a paint mod planned for the mobo slots(model paint) and the PSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom