Weird oc prob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh0r_ty

Daemon Poster
ok i ust to be able to get my chip 2.6ghz fine at 1.5vcore and i primed it for 8 hours (yea i know not 12) anyway then i deciced i didn't need it that high so i have had it set at 2.3 with 1.45vcore (it can do prime stable for 6hours at 2.4ghz/1.4vcore never tested longer) now my computer can't do even 2.5 ghz with 1.55vcore??? WTF

btw some of you might have seen me post somtin about this in another thread and i have read your response nubius just want to make this a new one cos well it isn't 6600GT ocing :)

Then simply raise your Vcore. You wont need anything past 1.6volts, for that OC. Also try your DDRV.

ok 1.55 really is 1.58 just weird bios glitch and i tried that and it won't do 2.5???? when i uset to be able to do that @1.45vcore???? and yes the ram is fine cos when i lower the multi on the chip to 8or9 (depending whether im goin for 2.5or 2.6) everything works great????

The only thing I can think of is like what I said in that other thread, is you pushed it too far with too little volts or something which now it got a tiny bit screwed and wants nothing to do with it........but that's kind of weird considering you had it priming for 8 hours so I don't see what you did to screw it up, unless thats the same chip you had 4GHz in the BIOS with then that mighta done something lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom