WC finished, CM Cosmos. (Pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tyvm ^^ now if i can get some molex to fan cables. i can't even have more than 1 fan running or it sounds like im on the highway XD 20dba fans my butt. maybe at 5% rpm heh

though even with 1 fan cpu idling at 29-31 today. Ambient is around 17-20c. Hopefully grab new monitor on the 31st then almost done.

then i'll have to start with all the new stuff again.. hahaha. I should probably sell this ultra ASAP. Only prob is I have no backup card -.-

nice setup...looks cool.
btw, you should have asked me about those fans...i got one of them and man, there is no way that thing is rated right, look at the reviews on newegg...everyone said the same thing.
I actually rmad it to get a way better fan and more quiet. I also dont like led much, i like my case to look simple.

But dont get me wrong, your stuff looks good.

XD yeah the rating has to be way off. I got em off ebay for cheapish anyway. cant order from newegg so I never even look there. I like the whole red idea, otherwise I coulda kept my black case fans. 37cfm at 17dba. I cant even hear those.

oh well. i haven't decided if I want to get the molex to fan cables or just get some new fans. I'd like to have UV fans but they're all junk lol coolermaster has some decent led fans but they're all blue. im tired of seeuing blue lol I would liek to be able to run the fans at or near 100% and still hear myself think though. Especially if I can get a good overclock going.

And thank you ^^ I'm still trying to mull over a way to make some more cables disappear but it's not lookin good for this case.

I did want to ask about the 8pin atx power connector for the motherboard, you see it running over the left of the vid card and up. Is there an extention cable I can buy? I only need another 4 inches or so and I can rout it behind the motherboard tray.

XD yeah the rating has to be way off. I got em off ebay for cheapish anyway. cant order from newegg so I never even look there. I like the whole red idea, otherwise I coulda kept my black case fans. 37cfm at 17dba. I cant even hear those.

oh well. i haven't decided if I want to get the molex to fan cables or just get some new fans. I'd like to have UV fans but they're all junk lol coolermaster has some decent led fans but they're all blue. im tired of seeuing blue lol I would liek to be able to run the fans at or near 100% and still hear myself think though. Especially if I can get a good overclock going.

And thank you ^^ I'm still trying to mull over a way to make some more cables disappear but it's not lookin good for this case.

I did want to ask about the 8pin atx power connector for the motherboard, you see it running over the left of the vid card and up. Is there an extention cable I can buy? I only need another 4 inches or so and I can rout it behind the motherboard tray.

i canjt stand loud pcs.
My is decent, but i still want it more quiet, which is why i want to get the p182 so bad but then ill run into heating problems.

I don't mind a bti of noise. but when it gets to the point where I can't hear my speakers over the fans, its no good. At night I can only have the speakers so loud as to nto wake anyone else up. XD

its like a leafblower right now >.>

I don't mind a bti of noise. but when it gets to the point where I can't hear my speakers over the fans, its no good. At night I can only have the speakers so loud as to nto wake anyone else up. XD

its like a leafblower right now >.>

wow..thats bad man...mine isnt really that loud, i gues sim just picky with noise.
i also thought having water cooling makes the pc way more quiet, but i guess not.
I can sleep with my pc on, but sometimes when i turn it off...it feels wierd.

well you gotta think I have 4 of those things on XD, also the large hole cut in the top of the case because of the rad isn't stopping any of the sound.

I think the only reason people say watercoolign is much quieter, is because you can have the fans cranked way down and still get good cooling, as opposed to having a HSF running at 80 or 100%. I doubt there'd be much difference in temperatures between me runnign them at 50% and 100%, just because the PA120.3 is designed well for low CFM fans, and the thunderblades are rather high. 76 as opposed to the ideal 40ish.

So yeah if i cranked the fans down by half i bet it would be really quiet. just gotta wait for the molex to fan cables to come in now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom