Watt viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.

geforce8800

Banned
is there any program where you can see how much Watt does your computer currently using with all the parts inside your case.

Yes there is. Everest Ultimate. It does not monitor every part, but it tells you how much power your CPU is using.

Hardware Monitor does that, but that's only a fraction of the total power consumption. I have a Kill-a-Watt meter P3 International Kill A Watt Electricity Usage Monitor, Model# P4460 | Voltage Testers | Northern Tool + Equipment and the last time I hooked it up to my PC under Full Load I was peaking around 825 watts. But Hardware Monitor says my cpu is at 147 watts.

Hardware Monitor does that, but that's only a fraction of the total power consumption. I have a Kill-a-Watt meter P3 International Kill A Watt Electricity Usage Monitor, Model# P4460 | Voltage Testers | Northern Tool + Equipment and the last time I hooked it up to my PC under Full Load I was peaking around 825 watts. But Hardware Monitor says my cpu is at 147 watts.

why it says 825 watts? where about on HW monitoring does the watts say? coz all i can see is the voltage thingy. Kill-a-Watt meter is this reliable?

Very, as you plug it into the wall, and then plug your computer tower into it.

So it measures the draw directy from the wall/power company.

Its for all plug in electronics, poeple use them to keep their power bills down.

why it says 825 watts? where about on HW monitoring does the watts say? coz all i can see is the voltage thingy. Kill-a-Watt meter is this reliable?

My PC uses 825 watts because I have a lot of Hardware using a lot of Power. I am The King :D

I've highlighted the area in Hardware Monitor where the "CPU" watts are shown :D

And Yes, the Kill-a-Watt Meter is Very Reliable :D

watts.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom