watercooling loop... ordering soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yaaa thats what i got, the new dtek fuzion.. can't wait to use it!! i'm excited

and yessss, i did get the preblend.. so i guess i just dump it in... i don't know if there's a special way to do it with the fillport though.. i'm not too sure??

and as for bending... i don't think there will be any bends in my case at all.. so i'm not worried about that

i think your fluid comes with an eyedropper, or just use a cleaned out funnel. depending on the pump most can't be run dry, so just move around the loop till you got most of the air out of it and the pump filled. I had to get the ol man to help me flip my case a few times lol.

wait wait.. so how do i put this in... just drop it in the top tline part... and then what?

and peter... its the smaller the case.. the more likely you'll fall into bending.. cuz its cramped, and u can't have it running a straight line

i'm fortunate enough to have a hugemungous case

my old man helped me volt mod my card the other day.. he held the flashlight and kept the pencil and multimeter handy for me :D

the tubing would have to be half a mile long to bend in your case.........................

Heh that was wierd. I went to quote your post and hit edit. Crazy mod privs :p
And yes, its going to be interesting, but thtas why i'm going with 2 loops. I figure the front will be the video card rad, and the rear will be the chipset/cpu rad.

Oh and a quick question for aspire. When i set up the watercooling...this assumes you have seen the thread about my case. Should i have the 6 fans where the rads are mounted all being intakes and then make the 3 top fans exhaust and 1 rear fan exhaust?

Well i'm not sure that 1 pump can deal with 2 rads. Especially since should the price of the 260 actually come down in the future i might add a third :p

i'm sure 2 pumps can handle everything just fine.. as long as it ain't no cheap pump

i've got alot of work to do on my computer once its up and running...

i need to seperate everything from my 3 hard drives...

shove all my music and documents onto my 250gb

and install server 2008 on my 320gb...

and move all the files from my 30gb to my 250 gb.. and the files from my 320gb to my 250gb as well.. buhhh, its going to suckkk.... no playtime until early next week

cuz i dont' wanna run no super pi unless its a clean install

wait wait.. so how do i put this in... just drop it in the top tline part... and then what?

and peter... its the smaller the case.. the more likely you'll fall into bending.. cuz its cramped, and u can't have it running a straight line

i'm fortunate enough to have a hugemungous case

back onto this here... how do i apply the coolant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom