Water pump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm buying the MCP650 simply because I can find a closer place to buy it than the 50z.
Ditto

As far as that weaponcore is concerned gaara, I'm thinking I might just buy my own 302 core for around $25-$30 at autozone. My friend that has the D4 showed me one, and the pipes coming off are already basically 5/8" which is what weapon mods his with, so I think I'll use the dremel, cut the pipes down a little bit, squeeze the tube over it (which was easily done as my friend did that and the tube went over easily...a little warm water on the tube and it'll slide right on) clamp em down and bam I gotta core for almost $60 cheaper, but of course I'd still need to devise a shroud which that same friend said he could help me out with.

http://forums.pimprig.com/showthread.php?t=40922&page=3&pp=20

check that out gaara. Specialblend, the 2nd poster down, that's my friend that lives here where I live. He's pretty good at custom cases and as you can see his cube case looks pretty awesome.

Click on his username, then go to view my gallery and you can see more pics of some custom cases he did

Indeed, he knows VERY well what he is doing, god I knew I should have taken shop...

Apart from a couple simple case mods and such, I wouldn't have a clue what to do so modding my own radiator would probably end up with a far greater expense than the weaponcore price. :D

I know someone who's into modding and is pretty good at, so I'll ask him, but he has limited access to equipment and has no experience with water cooling so yeah.

Modding jobs like that just wanna make me learn, I think my stacker might have a little visit to the operating room when I get it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom