Water Cooling, tons of stuff to ask about

Status
Not open for further replies.

john3

Banned
k guys, im thinking of getting a water cooler with my rig. now here is my dilemma (spelling?). i dunno what to do. i dunno of any stores in Toronto (GTA) that sells seperate parts. i just know of canada computers which has water cooling kits, and like reserators ors omething, but those are mad expensive. my question (atm) it the tt bigwater 745 negood?

YAYA! found good website

www.bigfootcomputers.com

now i can look for a custom rig, yeepee. can u guys help me with this now? i dunno that much about about water cooling. here is my current knowledge

1) familiar with all parts

2) dont want reserator (too expensive)

3) i know to go for a T line rig (at least i no that much)

4) dont put in tap water :)p:p:p:p:p:p)

im gonna be reading up on that guide we have, but i just need help me with this here. so thanx to anyone.,

oh oh, and im gonna be getting a conroe rig. so u no which socket.

I'd suggest a kit for starters but your welcome to mold your own with enough knowledge, just know this, one leak can really screw up your comp so take the utmost care to not do so, then again I bet you know that already.

hey guys are there any good pre built water rigs on that website above? actually, after looking at it, i dont like those prices, ill go for custom rig. anywayz. guys plz help me out here. which parts should i get that is on that site, im not very familiar with w/c brands.

i dont wanna buy from there, too many complications and stuff. can someone help me look for something in the store posted above?

How are theyre too many complications?

Besides, they are the best guys to buy anything w/c related from. They have the best prices, and carry incredibly hard to find components.

Besides, they have preconfigured kits that beat the **** out of any other preconfigured kits available.

SO if you want to save some money and get the best possible loop, i would highly advise you to shop from them

yeah but 1) i live in canada 2) maybe i can find a cheaper price here. if u guys can help me find the parts, or the prebuilt ones i need, ill see whichever place will ahve the best price. thats all i ask. if its petra then ill go with them if not, then not. i jsut need help picking parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom