Water Cooling Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way you're heading you're not too far from something like that yourself, your system makes me jealous right now anyways lol.
Nah not really, my XP-M is pretty good, but I believe your intel would have higher bandwidth and the only thing that majorly sticks out would be the 6800GT.....but if I get a 3200+ and it OC's as high as your 4000+ then you might be in trouble lol.

Plus I will still be AGP and have to get a DFI Nf3 board ;)

although I'm not sure you can switch interfaces with the step up program or not.
actually yes I believe you can.

well i think you guys overread where i said my case is already cluttered and am needing a external kit. im finally choosing to go with the EXOS2. now all i need is a good cpu and vga waterblock recommendations. oh also any other accesories.

Well with water cooling dude you would always be able to remove fans so if your case is cluttered with wires from that then you'd be able to get rid of those, if it's just hard drive IDE cables and whatnot, then you should just try tucking away the wires as best as possible, but I realize if it's a mid tower case that can be pretty dang hard to do.

For CPU and GPU waterblock -

I'd say if that EXOS doesn't have a strong pump you should get the swiftech MCW6002 and for the GPU get a MAZE4 water block.

Aye, well just wait and see how it goes, the Koolance is about the best prebuilt WC system you can get, but I've read that people basically get tired of it and eventually wanna move on to custom built setups.

Whatever floats you boat is cool though.

Nah not really, my XP-M is pretty good, but I believe your intel would have higher bandwidth and the only thing that majorly sticks out would be the 6800GT.....but if I get a 3200+ and it OC's as high as your 4000+ then you might be in trouble lol.

Plus I will still be AGP and have to get a DFI Nf3 board
Are you getting the DFI nf3 250G or are you waiting for something else to pop on?

I've been talking to the owners of a store I'm buying a lot of my equipment from and they're saying if I need something they'll try and get a hold of it so I've asked them to try and hook up some G.Skill, buuuttt the Rev2 stuff will be fine if they can't get any G.Skill.

I'm actually pondering the idea of sticking some ice cubes in the reservoir for a few hours and basically just try and set as high as a bench I can in true XS fashion. :D Not sure it would work effectively or if it'd even be a good idea to use ice cubes.

Are you getting the DFI nf3 250G or are you waiting for something else to pop on?
Nah theres no way I'd go socket 754. If you go to dfi-street.com theres a huge 15 page thread about people ranting on when the DFI Nf3 socket 939 board will be released....it's supposed to be at the end of may beginning of june possibly, but if it looks like it's not going to come out I'll be going MSI Neo2 Plat with a venice or sandiego core.

By that time there should be more reports on how well the venice vs san diego actually does.

Not sure it would work effectively or if it'd even be a good idea to use ice cubes.
Well it really wouldn't be, just because it's better to not put crappy tap water into your system, if you could make distilled ice cubes that would be better :D

Personally I think you should fill a small tub with ice and then just put the heatercore in that and if you could manage to get ONLY the heatercore in there, then I guess you could leave the fans on there too although with ice I doubt you'd need it lol. Point is though I think that'd be the best route........tub full of ice and heatercore laying in it.

That one will be perfect for you

Uhh posting a link to the for sale section kid of defeats the purpose of keeping it all in there :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom