water cooling pump and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

crspii

In Runtime
ive heard from ppl i know that submerged pumps (pumps within the reservoir) are better than external ones. and wat is a fill/bleed system?

the best system i know of and have heard about and seen running is the swiftech. www.swiftnets.com it consists of a pump, radiator with one fan attached, the cpu block, and the vga and chipset blocks are available for it also. The kit runs about 150-200 bucks plus 50 bucks for the optional water blocks. But its the best that i know of. Also theres a kit from swiftech with an external back panel mounted radiator with 2 120mm fans.

the best one i know of is the aquarius III :D. I got one and i love it. The best part is, its external and so swiftech and stuff is internal so u gotta like open up ur case and stuff to fill it up. Also u dont have a pump or a tank of water Inside of your computer. Its like 30-40 more dollars then the swiftech. Um... maybe they think the ones internal becuase its right there with the water. Maybe also becuase since its sumurged in water, then it cools the pump off better... The fill/bleed system, is like so its a easy fill. So u just take a tube that is connected to the system, and you just put the water in that tube. This way you dont need to take the whole system apart to fill it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom