Water Cooling Loop For My Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I check it this morning and the pump was't running... I hooked it up to my other powersupply and starts to turn then stops, it starts once again and then it stops... Then it just sits there... WTF!!! Anyone have this issue with the mcp355???

Probably going to RMA it I guess... I worked all weekend on setting this up and now this... A little ticked off...

I actually had this problem about a week ago(MCP 355), but for me it was a PSU on it's way out, and the rail was overloaded. I unplugged a few unnecessary things (molex), and it worked fine. Unfortunately, three days ago, my PSU went the way of the dodo bird. No pops or burning just a subtle power on then immediately power back down. It could be a faulty pump or a problem with the PSU. I had a 1000w PSU by the way.

I actually had this problem about a week ago(MCP 355), but for me it was a PSU on it's way out, and the rail was overloaded. I unplugged a few unnecessary things (molex), and it worked fine. Unfortunately, three days ago, my PSU went the way of the dodo bird. No pops or burning just a subtle power on then immediately power back down. It could be a faulty pump or a problem with the PSU. I had a 1000w PSU by the way.

Yeah, at first I was hoping it was the powersupply because the one I was testing with using the paperclip trick to get the PSU to power on was an old junky 350 Watt... But the pump was the only thing it was running besides the one blue led in the res... So I switched it over to my main 910 watt PC Power and Cooling psu in my system and it still did the same thing.. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom