Water Cooling,

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuThoRitY

Daemon Poster
Serious about getting Water Cooling, except I don't know who to listen to. It's going to be for the rig in my sig. I've heard 2 things, I've been looking at external and internal, I don't know what is better. I've been looking at the Zalman, I really like the Zalman. Also I heard from someone before instead of buying kits buy your own stuff. But I wouldn't know where to start. I would love to get my rig liquid cooled though. I need to start OCING again. And it would be great for it. Any help, tips, or ideas would help a lot. Thanks guys,

Read sticky as it goes into detail about everything

Entry Level system would be:

Dangerden/Swiftech D5 MCP655
Dangerden TDX
Black Ice Xtreme Radiator

Better performance would come from using a heatercore rather than a rad...weapon will modify 1977 Bonnevilles with the appropriate barbs and ship them out with a nice paint job and shroud for a hefty price...alternatively you could achieve the same results be buying the existing core yourself and modifying it yourself to save about $50

GPU block if you decide to take that road would be the maze4

Of course depending on your budget you can make it very very effective...for example for a much higher price you can get a monstercore and Iwaki would be much more effective than a D5 and your standard weaponcore...you can also explore the possibility of peltiers but I really wouldn't bother with any of the latter unless you are actually serious and have close to $500 to spend on your loop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom