Water Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznboi88

Baseband Member
Im after a water cooling kit but people say its better if you custom build it, the only problem is i live in Australia and i don't know if Danger Den is available for shipping in Australia can anyone tell me if it is...

They are based in Oregon, and yeah I'm pretty sure they don't ship internationally

Oh ok, Can you reconmend me some quality dangerden water cooling probducts for the cpu,vga including the pump,radiator,tubing etc...

What about the reservoir,clamps etc..and do you need like a fan at the back of the reservoir???

water cooling is new to me so i would appreciate it if you could help

Oh and btw what is the radiator used for?? is a fan needed to be attached to it or it just screws onto the 120mm case fan spot at the back of your pc??

The radiator is what cools your liquid. Just like in a car, same designe. Yes you want to keep 120mm fans on your radiator. Pretty much your radiator will determine how cool your system will run. Because that is in control of the waters temperature.

quit spamming all the water cooling based threads with your advertisement dude. Hit up ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom