Water Cooling!! Which 1!! Please Help - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Overclocking and Modding
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2004, 12:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Exclamation Water Cooling!! Which 1!! Please Help

OK, i want really quiet cooling, water cooling. I want it all internal. and im runin 3.4 ghz.... and im gonna switch cases to a Lian Li Warrior (from xoxide)..... It doesnt have to cool a lot becuase i dont think im goin to overclock it..... a lot ! lol. please help me.... try not to make it very expensive!!

-Thanks!!!

Old 06-13-2004, 05:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ultra Techie

Send a message via AIM to Monster00

a good watercooling system thats internal is http://www.frozencpu.com/cgi-bin/fro...x-wat-26.html. Its alittle pricey but for its specs its a very good watercooling kit.

Asus P4p800s motherboard
1280MB of ram
Xaser III Red and Blue case
Antec 550 watt PSU
BACK TO GOOD OLE CPU FANS(serious not kidding)
ATI readon 9800xt 256 MB
8x DVD burner
52X cd burner
Old 06-13-2004, 06:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ultra Techie

Okay now since i could not get the link to work for monster i dont know what that one was except theres only external coolers on that website. I am really not a fan of external ones because they just are unneccesary and make your pc non moveable and dont look as good. Swiftech i would say is by far the best in my opinion. I have seen several computers running with these kits and they do it perfectly with a no tank design and the fill\bleed valves. It consists of the pump, fill valves, radiator w\fan, hoses, connectors everything needed and the cpu waterblock. They run 190bucks from newegg.com and you can get it for whatever cpu you have. This happens to be the one for the P4.
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...108-034&depa=0

Also available are water blocks for the vga and northbridge.
Also availble

SOny vaio 2.66 ht ghz modded into raidmax case with green cold cathodes.
P4 2.8ghz HT, 512mb ddr, Intel KD865gbfl, onboard video, raidmax case, blue cathodes, round ide, loomed wires, 4x dvd burner, wd sata 80gb hard drive
Intel d865perl, 2.8ghz northwood, antec sonata, wd caviar 20gb, Corsair 512mbx1 for now. 380watt psu, ati 9600, dvdrom cdrw floppy in black too match case
Old 06-15-2004, 04:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Newb Techie

thanks... i think ima build my own from frozencpu.com.... this is what i have so far... what do u think........ what else to i need to make it complete!!

Thanks
Old 06-16-2004, 01:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Ultra Techie

You would need all the fittings pipe and the valve bleed system so u can fill it because this system doesnt require a tank. I would go with the complete kit! ITs cheaper and has everything you need. That way you know you have everything right when you get it. If i were you and you had like more money go with the pc v1000 lian li case becuase its awesome layout inside with super easy removable hard drive bays. Other wise lian li is very nice

SOny vaio 2.66 ht ghz modded into raidmax case with green cold cathodes.
P4 2.8ghz HT, 512mb ddr, Intel KD865gbfl, onboard video, raidmax case, blue cathodes, round ide, loomed wires, 4x dvd burner, wd sata 80gb hard drive
Intel d865perl, 2.8ghz northwood, antec sonata, wd caviar 20gb, Corsair 512mbx1 for now. 380watt psu, ati 9600, dvdrom cdrw floppy in black too match case
Closed Thread