Want new case

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero1424

In Runtime
OK I'm tired of this case.. its sort of turning to shit.. the side panel has come off so many times that some of the prongs are starting to bend and it gets harder and harder to close it.. + id just rather spend the money on something that looks nicer and that I can orgagnize my cords better(more room) so i can get better airflow.

So i want room for tons of fans.. maybe a full-tower would be good? suggestions anyone?

yea but im looking for something with a window, and thats over my price range. im looking for something in the 60 dollar area, maybe 80 i dont know just give me suggestions.

eww dont like that case.. I think I'm just gonna go with a black Dragon case w/ a window... but keep making suggestions if anyone has any

Antec's are beautiful and not too expensive, cut a window in the case yourself, and you'll save money.. But those are very sturdy cases..

Why not goto xoxide.com, newegg.com, frozencpu.com find yourself a case that YOU like instead of saying no to everyone else. then post those cases here...

ok ive narrowed it down to either the white x-alien( i took a closer look at it..) or the black chieftec dragon..
I don't need a PS so I dont wanna pay extra for it but it looks like I have to with the x-alien..

i think the plusview from antec could possibly be the best case ever to exist .. but there isn't enough fan slots..

X-alien has a top fan unlike dragon, but I like dragon's look alot more.... hmm, does anyone know how hard it would be to cut a top fan hole ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom