w/c questions, plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

R1C0CH3T

Daemon Poster
okay, here they are

1) what is a shroud/what does it do/is it necessary
2) how many fans per dual 120 radiator do i need (at least two i know)
3)should i have any intake fans in my case
4)what is the difference between the uber-expensive tygon and primoflex?
thats it

1) dont remember at the moment
2) simple math? how many 120mm fans can fit on a dual 120mm radiator? 120mm*2 = 240! 240 split to 120mm [your fan size..] = 2!!! tough math eh? :p you can have none too but I Wouldn't suggest that anyway..

I dont really have time to start answering the rest, maybe later when imb ack.

off to dinner sorry.

-Jo.

its recommended to use two, as it was built to work with two.... anyway the more---the better lol, although more power consumption.

-Jo.

ps did you find answers to your other two questions?

Tygon and Clearflex/Masterkleer are basically the same. They all carry the water at the same speed, the tygon is just a little more giving and costs about 5x more.

You should have intake fans because they help keep other internal components cool.

I use 4 fans on my rad, 2 inside the case blowing into the rad. and 2 mounted onto the radiator

i've always wonderd though, exahust fans from case would blow out HOT air out of the case, no?

-Jo.

Yes and no... The air from inside the case already is alot cooler from having water cooling which eliminates the circulation of hot air from air cooled components. Thus the air inside my cas eis only marginally hotter than outside air.

The difference isnt even acknowledgable

cool thanks guys, all this is gonna be for my conroe system, hopefully if theres no backstabbing for the e6600's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom