Volcano 12 Fans with P3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, that's bullcrap, you did NOT overclock that thing to 2 GHZ, even with watercooling that's impossible due to your RAM and the nature of the P3, and ESPECIALLY the 200 watt PS, I mean, dude, just stop lying.

hmm somehow 200w ps 10 fans and a volcanoe cooler dosent seem to make sense u must have like no cd drive and no hd or sumtin

u also need to rethink ur intake to exhaust ratio with the fans i mean 9:1 and 5:1 cant be working to well for u and u overclocked a p3 a whole ghz with 10 fans (working about the same as 4 with your setup) and a 200w ps? Ur askin 4 trouble

yea man i call bullshit on this

but does anyone know where i can get an air conditioner to blow air into my pc CHEAP? like a small one, preferably not a window air conditioner

having an actual air conditioner cool your system wouldnt be a good idea anyway, everyone knows that the backside of it procudes a bunch of heat, and that wouldn change the ambient(room) temp and it would prolly be pretty inefficient.

Hey Guys P3 began smoking again and was not not looking at the volcano 12 fan but then i overclocked the dam cpu and it burned

how far do you guyz think that it would go with liquid nitrogen cooling???

Yeah, I know that was completely off tangent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom