Video card not getting enough power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
but wait... if the problem was caused by the 12v rail, when i used the converter (2 molex to a 6 pin 12v) shouldent that have solved the problem?

ok so now we figured out its not the psu cuz i put my video card in my freind and he put mine in his both cards work but now im gettin a blue screen every once in a while

so you put his video card in yours. and he put yours in his. and they both work fine? does he have the same video card? does he have a different power supply

isnt the blue screen caused by lack of ram?

BSODs is generally a sign of failing RAM.....with Win98 BSODs were just a common part of life, but with XP it seems more predominate with RAM thats failing or in the case of overclocking, not getting enough voltage, timings too tight, etc...etc..

my BSODs were allways a corrupt driver or something like that..... Or moisture building up on my graphics card because of the AC unit lol

Yea ... Nah dif cards Mine is leadtek, his is AOpen. the one thats having the problem is the leadtek but we figured it out the leadtak isnt gettin enough power the 6 pin connector is broken his card works in mine perfect, but mine gets the same power error in his 480wat t PSU so im gonna RMA the card and have newegg send me another but also ok he has a DFI lanparty SLI-DR and i have a UT SLI-dar but i cant have SEE/SEE2 instruction on and he can and when i run a cpu benchmark he has a 3000+ stock 512 KB cahce and he gets 4.07 and i have a 3700+ with 1mb cache and i only get 3.9 is that because of the SEE/SEE2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom