Vid Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syk

Baseband Member
ok i plan on gettin a 6600gt something now either MSI Gigabyte Evga LeadTek or watever else is out there thats decent...i like evga and leadtek but its not colorful lol and the rest of my parts are
even my psu lol so whats a nice looking pci-e card with good quality and performance

i herad not to get the standard xfx cards but i also heard there nice OCing cards but ive never oced a vid card first tiem for everything huh =D

what xfx card should i look at?

well get a 6600gt like you want i was in the same boat dude tell "him" told me that they are not shipping DOA cards so know if like a week i will i hope to a\get a 6600gt card i mean if you got the csh then get a 6800gt lol i would but i dont have that kind of cash :( its up to you 6600gt or 6800gt.

eVGA and Leadtek are the best brands. Either of those you can't go wrong with.

eVGA and Leadtek dont have looks lol =/
i guess looks arnt everything

i dont think ima go sli, if i was to go SLI all i would need is 2 vid cards or how would i do this?

ok its like these you mobo is sli i guess your getting well it has to be 2 of the same cards and everything and i dont know if one comes with the bridge you need but that bridge connects both cards and boom your sliing. oh coruse you need to put the right sofware that came with your mobo and vga cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom