VGA Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh0r_ty

Daemon Poster
Hey im lookin at getting a new VGA cooler and i was wondering if you guys knew any that were good for the 6600GT. Presently im getting 62C so i want to get those temps down and have some room for OCing it.

wish they had an arctic silencer revision for the 6600GT :( perhaps in the future. But that's a good question Shorty, I really don't know. Hopefully someone else does. May be looking into it myself if I ever get a dern 6600GT.

thnx. if u get a chance to get one they own for value and they can oc well i hear

Also nubius im having trouble ocing my 3200 past 2.6ghz no matter how much vcore i put in (bios only goes to 1.65) if i get a hacked bios will that help?

well 2.6GHz is pretty good, isn't that one stock 1.8 or 2GHz?

BIOS's aren't 'hacked' per se, just modded or customized. I honestly couldn't tell you what options you have or even where to find em for that board, but some may have higher Vcore, but I couldn't promise you anything

i think the zalman one is for AGP, coz the agp cards have the sink on that funny angle....

yeah that kinda ticks me off. I know why it's crooked but they shoulda designed it better. On the PCI-E's you can get RAM sinks, but on the AGP due to the heatsink being in the way you cant fit RAM sinks on there :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom