Vegetable Oil pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is funny... You boys think anything that's a liquid will conduct electricity... haha... Well, it's just not the case. The Oil is such a complex homogeneous mixture that the polarization is too inconsistant to carry a current.

Ryan

I will soon be doing a project like this with a ghetto old computer as well. I will post up on it.

haha, lol.

i saw something funny while looking at the wikipedia article of Ethylene glycol.

In its pure form, it is an odorless, colorless, syrupy liquid with a sweet taste. Ethylene glycol is toxic, and its accidental ingestion should be considered a medical emergency.

mmm, Ethylene glycol has a sweet taste (eats some Ethylene glycol), wait it says its Toxic and 2 tablespoons can kill an adult!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha that reminds me of chemistry class "H2SO4 (or sulphuric acid) has a sour taste" my lab manual also asks us to provide results for taste and smell of poisonous gases and dangerous liquids. oh yeah and the reason i went with the whole "for god sake" thing is because i'd just finished about 4 hours of chemistry study for an exam :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom