Vcore adjustment unavailable in an EP-4PCAI BIOS - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Overclocking and Modding
Closed Thread
Old 11-15-2005, 07:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Question Vcore adjustment unavailable in an EP-4PCAI BIOS

Firstly, I'd like to apologize if I am posting a thread that already has been discussed here. I looked around the forum and found nothing that was directly related to my problem...

I have the problem with no option for adjusting vcore in my BIOS. My board is an Epox 4PCAI with an initial BIOS version from March 2004. I flashed my BIOS to the latest available version from Epox's site, but nothing changed. My system still boots and works just fine, but I am unable to gain access to the desired voltage setting.

Do you have any idea where I could find a proper BIOS file (maybe an old one, made before this handicap) to flash my board with? I have been searching throughout the Net for weeks, but to no avail. I even contacted Epox's support, but the BIOS update they sent me (dating from December 2004) also didn't help.

I am really getting desperate with this situation and I would appreciate any advice on the matter. Thanks in advance, guys!
Closed Thread