vapochill worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right, but what thrill do you get from that?
I see what you mean and really the only reason for overclocking is to set records. Really there is no need for an oced cpu because no one, that I know at least, really needs anything faster than 3.6GHz or 3800+. There is no huge need for anything faster because all of the programs out now were designed for something as fast as that. They weren't made for a 5.0GHz 20 terabyte supercomputer. Right?

A Pentium 4 prescott uses around 90 to 100 Watts.

Haha it's like Sony Noice-cancelling earphones, the noice-cancelling doesn't work, but it sounds cool.

Finally: Do you have anything better to do than trying to prove a 14yr. old wrong about computers when I've never had a class in them and learned everything I know on my own? You probably have a degree or are in the process of getting one on the subject of computers, so shut up.
lol actually no little kid, I'm not in the process of getting a degree or anything of that sort. It seems that all you can do is come to these forums to try and act more mature than you are.

, so shut up.
Point proven that you're still a child. The link you pointed to shows nothing of the original fact using the fridge as a box to cool your components...they used a fridge's normal compressor in place of the water cooling set up to get those fridge like temperatures.

I would advise that you not attempt this project if you don't have all the proper metalworking tools readily available. Especially threading tools! This project isn't for the faint of heart, or the economically challenged. Little things add up - especially all the brass fittings. I easily spent over $150 on materials alone.
Also it proves AGAINST the fact that the original statement was 'its a cheap way to go for water cooling' as you need a lot of tools, know how, and patience. Now just go on now, as this thread has gone beyond the original intent and is becoming tiresome like the rest that go off track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom