vaio pcg grz overheating solution !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

callnishant

Beta member
Guys!
I also have sony pcg grz 630 and underwent the same trauma of overheating...was sick of it,. after playing need for speed game for only 2 minutes, the computer wud just shut itself down...Solution???

go to staples/officemax and buy a duster (compressed air can) for the laptop ,comes cheap :) and get all the dust out of it, dont be afraid to empty all the can , get dust out of everywhere.
My computer now works excellent, just played NFS 7 for continuous 2 hours & the computer is still not even warm enough..so..enjoy cleaning !!!

Seriously... consider installing a few 80mm fans in that case. Theres tons of online tutorials for adding a fan. VERY simple.

Dude !!
U are all WRONG !!

I think its an excellent laptop. My friends have toshiba, considered No 1, & it has the worst design. the fans suck air from the bottom & hence u cant even keep it on your lap, so its not a laptop, only a desktop hehe

My sony works excellent But I had never used air duster on it for 8 months & hence it started behaving wierd...

Ah... a laptop. Then fans would be out of the question.

But we arent wrong- its a common vaio issue man, nothing to be ashamed of. Invest in a buttload of canned air, cos the issue WILL return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom