UV lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static_11

Fully Optimized
I just got a new psu with UV reactant wires and i would like to know of somehwere to get some blue UV lights that will make the cords do whatever they do :)

You have to buy the purple UV lights (black lights) SVC.com, Frozencpu.com, that one site that starts w/ an X. You can get them almost anywhere.

check out jab-tech.com and shopPTS.com, they both have 12" Dual UV lights for 4.99. SVC raised the prices of their lights and frozencpu.com and xoxide.com prices are higher.

ok can someone find any links with the actual lights?? every website i go to i type in UV lights in the search and all i get is UV reactive wires.. thats not what i need, i need the uv lights for my uv reactive wires to work!

Sorry to ask a question in your own thread but...

1. are there any case fans that have black lights on them and if so where can i get them?

2. what psu do you have?

3. If i want to install a watercooling system and i put antifreeze of some color in as part of the water solution (i have heard that it works just as well as the solutions specifically for watercooling) will the water in the tubes glow as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom