Upgrading Cooling System

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManBearPig

In Runtime
ok i added 4 fans to my gay *** dell and a fan controller.. but my case is now riddled with objects, wires and my stockfan which takes up about half of my case..

now my stock fan uses a 5pin connector to the mobo.. is it normal for a fan to use 5 pins? i cant find a fan with five pins and also my computer wont startup without the fan plugged into the Mobo

It has nothing to do with software, It's the way the cases for Dell are set up, they are made specifically for Dell products to fit in, meaning if you want to upgrade you have to order through them. All the parts they use are made to their design so they are compatible only with other Dell products of the same nature. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

My 10 year old sister could tell me that only dell parts fit in dell computers ok.. its prebuilt i know that i'm not an idiot

but sometimes you can force things in the computer like my 500 watt new psu.. was that meant to go in a dell? no i dont think so. my evga 7900GT fits in the dell.. was that meant to go in a dell? hmm..

what i'm saying is that if i can somehow flash the bios so it doesnt recognize the stock fan missing.

lol my bad for sounding so harsh its just that i'm really dissapointed in my self for actually buying a gay *** dell

:confused:

my digital camera uses floppys (lol) and my comp doesnt have a floppy drive and i cant get my 5 year old floppy drive to work on it so no i dont have pics as of now

funny thing is that if you upgrade your dell.....its still a dell. as a previous owner of a 9100, i burn their magazines on site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom