Not open for further replies.

PZEROFGH

Golden Master
specs

DFI UT NF4 ultra-D
eVGA 7800GT
2*1GB G.skill extreme series
Opty 170 CCBWE 0541

Well i was bored, i was stable at 2.7Ghz, so i decided to jump to 2.9Ghz. Obviously no luck, so i backdown to 2.8Ghz got a blue screen at the windows log in screen. Ran a mem divider, got my ram at 233mhz

opty170core05ap.png

opty170core11lh.png

opty170mem3ul.png

superpi0yp.png

my temps idle around 38C and go about 48C on full load :confused:

im on air, thermaltake venus 12

everesttemps6np.png

if only i got an 0530, curse all those people with week 30's and you know who im talking about :amazed:

still trying to run prime95

I uped the voltage but it would be at the verifying DMI pool data and then it would usually say back up cmos...ok! but it doesnt do that and it just restarts, so im guessing it doesnt like high voltages :confused:

just ram SUPERPI 32MB

got 27m 10.656s :\

Yeah you really don't want to any higher than 1.6vcore on an Opteron...they generally go really far on little to no vcore change but you'll eventually hit a wall and you'll have to start feeding it huge vcore increments for minimal speed gains which basically means you've hit your max

if only i got an 0530, curse all those people with week 30's and you know who im talking about
Like I've told both you and 003 now the 41s aren't "bad" by any means and this result testifies that fact...800Mhz raise on an AMD is quite a significant gain especially on such little vcore change and it's particularily good on a dualie since usually one core will kick the bucket while the other still has some potential

Your right, core 1 doesnt like prime95 while core 0 is still going...:confused: i guess 2.8 is nice :D i mean even at stock its fast lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom