u thought ur e-***** was big

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/quote]and it's already been released too, it's just an FX5600 in quad-sli... tri-SLI Ultras would destroy it in gaming[/QUOTE]

i feel like slapping you. with a lil modifcation an FX5600 can play games. each FX5600 contains 1.5gb of gaming memory thats almost double of the gtx and this thing has more than 150 shaders. tri sli 8800gtx vs quadsli FX5600 winner? the FX5600 hands down

i feel like slapping you. with a lil modifcation an FX5600 can play games. each FX5600 contains 1.5gb of gaming memory thats almost double of the gtx and this thing has more than 150 shaders. tri sli 8800gtx vs quadsli FX5600 winner? the FX5600 hands down

this thing has 80billion pixels/sec...that's the equivalent of about 2 8800GTX cards. Impressive for almost 2 years ago, yes...but good for gaming compared to tri sli ultras? I think not.

and it's already been released too, it's just an FX5600 in quad-sli... tri-SLI Ultras would destroy it in gaming

uh... NO. couldn't be more wrong.

the FX (and FireGL) cards are not designed for gaming. 1.5GB of "gaming memory"?? riiight.

EDIT: ***** is filtered?! come on... that's the least crude term that could possibly be used!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom