Typical GPU Temp at full load when gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinoy3000

Daemon Poster
Not so sure but the game just crashed on me hehe. Once but temps went up to about 78C according to Everest.

Thats the GPU Diode temp which I dont really know what is the right one cuz it has a lot of them...

Full Load Temps are...

GPU: 63C
GPU Diode: 78C
GPU Ambient: 59C
GPU Memory: 60C

played the game again and it didnt crash hehe.

Then on the BIOS thing, I changed the soemthing about sound thingy, from HD Audio to AC 37 or something like that then when I loaded windows vista, it only used 4 progress bars! But I had to reinstall the SoundMax Drivers so i did then restarted the system then it went back to 16 progress bars :(

I guess that stupid soundmax driver is whats causing my system to load slower.

Is your 8800gts at stock speeds? I know my 7900gs never goes about 70*c when gaming with the stock cooler.

yes it at stock speeds, it doesnt go higher than 80C though. Ive read a lot of people whos temps are going up to 80C and up at stock speeds so i think its right. Hm.... whats the max temp a gpu can handle? more than a cpu i bet.

O yes, a lot more then a cpu..

the 8 series cards all run hot. I can't imagine how hot my room would be if I had that. :)

I wouldn't let it get above 80... But i don't know the difference in temps on your card. mine just reads one number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom