Turn it on. REEMOTE CONTROL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
Check out what I just bought. I saw it, and absolutely HAD to have it! i thought maybe it was too expensive, and maybe I could just buy a remote control circuit, but that cost nearly as much and didnt look cool.

http://www.crazypc.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=82990SV

oh hell yeah. A remote control circuit kit was $25, and it dosent have a fan controller or a USB port and dosent look nearly as cool. I got the black one, I just linked the white one.

How many people you know have a damn remote to run on their PC?!

HAHA!!!

But imagine how strong your wrist will be. All that typing, and mouse moving, and.... Hmmm...... Gross, never mind.

You need that chair that they had in the old nickelodeon show Roundhouse. The one with the TV, and fridge and stuff, and it was cool.

basically you're paying $40 to turn on the computer...the rest of the stuff isn't that important.

Would be cool to show friends at the LAN, but the novelty of it would run out quick....but yeah I guess it'd save me from bending down that 3 inches to hit a power button

my power button is on the top off my case so i only have to move my left hand about 4 iinches to turn her on

plus theres the fact that i hardlt ever turn her off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom