tuniq tower 120 v. thermalright 120 ultra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anime_dude07

In Runtime
which is better? or is a zalman the way to go when OCing?

there are prolly others, but I don't know of them... what should I be looking at?

and case fans... what brand/cfm/rpm/bearing type should I be looking at? I want the best I can get, but still run very quiet...

my case, when finished, will have 1x120mm & 2x80mm rear exhaust, 1x80mm top exhaust, 1x70mm PCI slot fan (maybe), 1x120mm front intake... as well as the cooler master cross flow fan specifically designed for the stacker... that should take care of the fan situation, right?

but what about a thermaltake orb cpu fan/heatsink cooling unit? ever heard anything on that one?

*edit*
wait... I remembered another one... arctic cooling freezer 7 pro... where would that rank?

dude i was contemplating the same thing!
I dunno if you do, but i had a zalman 9500 and I wanted a higher OC off of my brisbane.

to the point..
the thermal right 120 ultra is the best cooler atm, As far as i know.
Get a scythe ff21f (or w/e) fan. they're awesome.

I haven't got mine up yet.. waiting on the geforce to ship... but I want to monster OC my e6850 to like at least 4.0... so definately need more than stock cooling...

Well the Thermalright is better... but it gets really pricey because you need to buy the fan to go with it...

the Tuniq isn't as great.... but that doesn't mean its not good... its got some massive bang for the buck..

nice sig btw.. its priceless :)

for a dual-core its fine... but if you get a quad-core that you heavily wanna overclock... its a big no no... and for $20 you can't beat it (its slightly worse than the Zalman 9500, maybe the CPU will be like 3 degrees higher on the AF7)

but the dual e6850 is already here, opened, and inserted into the lga775 slot, so no changin that one now...

so af7 is is better than the true120 for OCing my e6850? even if I wanna (hopefully) get it to 4.0+?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom