Tuniq thermal paste questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raknor

In Runtime
Hey guys, just had a quick question. I recently built my Dad a new pc it is AMD while I am intel, in the absence of my As5 thermal paste I picked up the tuniq paste that came with my tuniq tower 120. I figured that he isnt using it for ocing so it would be ok. He is up and running and core temp is reporting temps of 7 degrees celcius! this is an x2 4400+ @ 2.3 ghz. Granted he doesnt have a monster graphics card but still compared to my 30c it seems really low. Right now im at the point where im wondering if i should re-apply the tuniq paste to my cpu. So what do you think? Is the tuniq paste better, or is it just my gtx heatin things up? What have you all heard about the tuniq paste if anything? Is core temp malfunctioning? any and all thoughts are appreciated.

I think the sensor is messed up. The temperature of a computer is usually at ambient room temperature at best by air.

def a possibility but its kinda cold in the room atm and it gets up to 25 or 30 load, 7 is the lowest ive seen but it can idle from 12-17c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom