TT BigWater Liquid cooling system

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznboi88

Baseband Member
Ive had a look at the TT BigWater Liquid cooling system and it seems to perform ok...i know alot of people here would reconmmend a custom built one from dangerden but i would like to know if you arent that available to dangerden products is the TT BigWater Liquid cooling system worth buying???

I bought one with a 2nd radiator for extra performance and it didn't do better than my SLK-900A with a vantec tornado.

It's good for beginners and will definitely be better than stock cooling and fairly quiet

no clue about the volcano, never read much reviews, but then again I'm not really up on the latest air solutions and whatnot. I know with my amount of case fans, AS5, SLK-900A combined with a vantec tornado I set the bar pretty high as far as cooling goes.....the bigwater might do better now that it's getting hot and basically the fan is only pushing hot air lol.

As for adding a GPU , yeah you can but you'd need to make sure to get 1/4" tubing......also I can link you to a place where you can get a $25 pump to increase some performance because you'd really want to get a little more flow and pressure through there adding a GPU block to it.

I honestly don't know how much better my dangerden will make temps on the CPU and it'll be considerably better than the bigwater, so as I said in my case I set the bar kind of high for good temps. You WILL notice a nice decrease in temps on the GPU though that's for sure. That's mainly what I'm looking for when I get my set all built.

Regarding that pump I gotta ask my friend where that was at, as I forgot where it is currently lol

While were talking about water cooling, a very close friend of mine is buying him and me each a water cooling system with GPU blocks.... Only problem is i dont know wtf is holding mine to the chipsit.... glue maybe?

no the thermal paste is prolly holding that sucker there pretty tight. plus you gotta put in the holders as well. since the things get so hot it prolly just makes it like glue. the volcano usually keeps my ocd2600+ at 47c full load w/ a game or something. plus i had planned on gettin 1/2" tubing and putting it on the bigwater if i could. and i was gonna get a bigger pump as well. just would take some time of course. but ive got 5 fans in my case and they are all TT smart fan 2's. i think the atwer cooling will help though. plus make a neat addition to my case lol.

While were talking about water cooling, a very close friend of mine is buying him and me each a water cooling system with GPU blocks.... Only problem is i dont know wtf is holding mine to the chipsit.... glue maybe?
Chipset and GPU are two different things, what are you referring to?

Both of them should be being held onto using screws, I've never seen a heatsink just 'stuck' on there before. If not screws, then generally plastic little spring loaded things

yeah that's what mine have always been. They can be a pain to get out sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom