Totally PWNED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
slvrstang said:
In your sig you state you have a P4 1.3....i don't think they made anything less than 1.5's....

Possible underclock for icy temps? My Mobile can do 600MHz lol.

Nice and all, but would you even notice the difference had you not had a measuring prog running?

True_Orb said:
Nice and all, but would you even notice the difference had you not had a measuring prog running?

Anything below 30FPS is unplayable for me...i don't think there would be a noticable difference. I can get my card down to 1FPS in aquamark with the right settings lol...so funny:)

Anything below 30 fps is unplayable but it's not noticeable?
What if you go to someone's house and don't notice you're playing at 29 FPS? Will the Universe implode? :)

True_Orb said:
Anything below 30 fps is unplayable but it's not noticeable?
What if you go to someone's house and don't notice you're playing at 29 FPS? Will the Universe implode? :)

i dont think you read me right, or possibly i typed it right.

i meant below 30FPS i don't even try to play the game, it's just too bad looking. So going from BAD to REALLY BAD isn't noticable to me...all i see is "stutter, stutter, stutter" on the screen and i'm not picky on 1FPS difference.

Maybe some of you are more adapt to gameplay differences...but i dont notice playability unless its like a 20FPS difference or more.

4W4K3 said:
Anything below 30FPS is unplayable for me...i don't think there would be a noticable difference. I can get my card down to 1FPS in aquamark with the right settings lol...so funny:)

Dude how can you play game's with a ati 9200? I have a hard time playing game's with mine,and i know what you mean by getting down to 1FPS in aquamark:(

Actually there are P4's made below 1.5, as i also have a 1.3. The newer versions are socket 478 and the older, slower, versions are socket 423. These are the first generations of P4's but they do exist.

Shumway said:
Dude how can you play game's with a ati 9200? I have a hard time playing game's with mine,and i know what you mean by getting down to 1FPS in aquamark:(

i can play splinter cell for hours no lag at all on "high" settings...i dont play REALLY graphically intense games like Doom3 or anything.

Also you are on the SE model..which is clocked slower and somewhat crippled compared to the original 128bit 9200. might be a big diff i dunno.

Whats an app that whose FPS in game?

chog said:
Actually there are P4's made below 1.5, as i also have a 1.3. The newer versions are socket 478 and the older, slower, versions are socket 423. These are the first generations of P4's but they do exist.

Wow, learn something new everyday.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom