Too hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crysalis

Systems Engineer
Hey all... just a quick statment, i'm no overclocker, so dont think i'm trying to overclock with my system nor get it to low temps.

My question is, i'm wondering if my system is running hot. I have a program installed that shows me the temp of my mobo and hd's. The hard disks stay pretty low (around 45ºC). I'm worried that the mobo is too hot. Its an amd socket a GA-7VTXE mobo. The program shows it is around 90-90ºC. The cpu fan is set at 6,000rpms and i've got a case fan on the back as well. I'm not looking into cooling my system, i'm just curious as to whether its running too hot (causing underperformance ?? ).

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks guys!

That computer is running pretty hot. Your system is really out dated, i would think that processor should run cooler.

Thanks for the compliment... i dont have the money for computer parts. believe you me, i wish i could. I'm in college - i have NO money. My system runs awesome. Yes, its only 1 ghz. Woopdedoo... it runs like a stinking champ. It kicks the tar out of the 2.4ghz i use often as well. Not everyone has the money to blow on parts!

What do you think I could do to cool it down a little?

put in more fans!! i personally have 5 fans total in my computer, and the exaust air is always cool. this will definitely keep your computer cooled off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom