Tissue over front intake fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimJackson

Solid State Member
Is it harmful in any way to put a single piece of tissue over the intake fan on the front of my case to minimize the amount of dust entering the system? 2-ply :p

they sell filters for case fans that are made to do this. there is no reason to use tissue. not to mention that it will prob get caught after a while.

they sell filters for case fans that are made to do this. there is no reason to use tissue. not to mention that it will prob get caught after a while.
Ok I see, so as long as I replace it every few days it shouldn't get caught and I should be fine right?

That's what's great about the TT Armor, I don't have a spec of dust because all intake areas are filtered.

I recomend not using a tissue, airflow is very minimal through one. Just buy filters, they're cheap, and won't rob you nearly as muich of airflow.

i use the compressor in my truck shop to blow the dust out.
for one thing, it doesnt have any moisture in it like a can will if you tilt it the wrong way.
for another thing, its about mmmmm, 350psi. there aint no dirt hidin from that kind of pressure, lol...i dont have to wipe anything. dont get it too too close though, it would blow the hsf off and the cpu out of its socket lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom