Tips for my overclocked CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm sorry that looks fake. unless CPUID just changed, their was valadation numbers.

EDIT: CPUID 1.27 has a new verifacation system under about

Yeah, the newest version of CPU-Z 1.27 doesn't have those validation numbers where it was in 1.26

So gage that's obviously what he was thinking, because he's using an older version still so chill

The numbers are blue though in the new version. Wonder why his isn't

Uhh yeah I'm blind that must be it :rolleyes:

They don't look blue on my screen. The WinXP border sure as hell does, but the blue text is lookin like black

lol i thought it mite have been ur screen

Tsk Tsk

askjdlaskjdlkasjdlkajdjaslkdjlasjlkdas LCD lkdsajflkdjflksdjflksjflksd *cough *

Yeah it is an LCD...and?

The blue text shows up fine when I open it on my computer and same if I take a screen shot of it, but his doesnt.

Well I wasn't saying because the text wasn't blue that it was a lie :rolleyes: the validation number not being there is a valid concern since 1.27 just came out and I guess not that many are using it and the thing to look for in the past was to see if that number was in the bottom left. People who were lying about it were notorious for cutting off that number in the screen shot.

Why would someone do it? Who knows

Yeah, like I said I don't understand why when I open up CPU-Z it's blue is clearly visible, same if I take a screenshot, but the text looks black in his =/ Maybe it's cause of the predominte blue from the edges, I don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom