To those who have a raidmax scorpio case

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHAWN

Field Engineer
The front blue light went out. Has anyone replaced it? I'm thinking about changing out the case, i dont think i want this one anymore.

I have one, but I thought the light on the front was just on when the harddrive was being used?

Since i cant see my PC while im using it, im not sure if my front light works. I have seen it flicker a few times so I was guessing it was the HDD light.

ROFL, just get a lil soder and some new LEDS and replace them -.- Its not very hard, but getting that little panel to pop off is a pain in the ass.

check ur cables... the leds on the front of my tsuami dream went out all of a sudden, i checked all the cables and nothign was unplugged.. but What had happened was that when i opened the case one of the wires had fallen out n it was goin on n off, so i just secured it and it came back on

Yea for the blue LEDS on that case there is a divider in the middle of the cable for when you take the front bezel off so you can take all the wires out. Make sure that its still together.... And the PSU that comes with that case has gotta be good even though the PSU amps on the 12v rail are 13, its powering my Amd Athlon 64 2800+ just fine....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom