Thinking of getting a new case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yadgadge

Baseband Member
I feel like I post new topics too much, but I'm consitering getting a new case, one with a side fan and hopfully better overall cooling. I don't want to spent too much, maybe like $40. There are alot of cases out there I know, but is there any specific case for about $40 that someone might recommend for excellent cooling/looks?

I guess I should add that currently I have a full tower(? 7 expansion bays in the back, 4 5.25'' bays, 2 flappy bays, 4 places for HD even tho I only have 1) Antec, thats about 3 or 4 years old I believe, pretty heavy metal case even without anything in it.

You want a case with good cooling or would even look good for 40$...? Sorry man thats not anything at all. I suggest save intill you gather 125$. Then you can get a nice mid-tower.

I recently bought a Thermaltake Silent Purepower 480W, because my old PSU didn't have the right plugs for the Athlon 64 mobo. I just remember seeing alot of Cases for about $40 that looked pretty nice, I wasn't sure if they had good air flow tho.

Im telling you right now 40$ isent near enough. I know what kind of cases go for that price, nothing with good cooling at all. For a good case your going to spend at (least) 80$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom