things not looking so great for intel lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yeah tell me about it. I know all to well. I'm thankful as hell that they replaced it.

I edited my post above incase you didn't see that little bit

yeah....You will be fine....just be carefull and test the h3ll out of it b4 you put it in to make sure it isnt leaking. There are enough people using them so I would guess that it should be pretty safe.

as for the fluid....even if it isnt conductive....I couldnt submerge my mobo in it.....I think that is just insane!!.....in the end he still ended up frying it anyways and still just missed the record. That is some serious overkill but its cool to see.

So what is the world record? He said 'north of memesamas' or whatever so I assume that's the record holder?

Still 3.8GHz is freakin insane, a 1.2GHz overclock is mighty fine.

Can't believe he's just pouring that liquid nitrogen out!

no doubt....he must have a contact or job where he can get it for free b/c that would just be plain stupid to throw money away like that....I'm all about overclocking but to go that far is just a bit to much.

hey i got 4333/4122 in sandra mem bandwidth is that ok? that was with my ram oc'd to 2.5-3-3-7@433

433 meaning you have it to like 216?

I don't see how 4333mb/sec is even possible being that DDR433 isn't a very big increase at all unless the onboard memory controller really makes THAT much of a difference on 64bit systems.

What do you mean things haven't been looking good for Intel LATELY? I knew things wouldn't look good for them from the start :D

-Dan The Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom