Things to do with an old case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodonebales

In Runtime
Hey guys, my friend Riznarf just hooked me up with an Antec 900 so now I have an Apollo NZXT just lying around. Do you guys have any crazy ideas on what to do with it? It has a side window and fan, and I'm just looking for some crazy DIY ideas like make it into an aquarium or make a little plant growing area. Any ideas?

2rfq7q1.jpg

You have a friend named Riznarf?

Actually you have a max internal area of 10.5 UK gallons therefore you could keep fish in it. Perhaps some endlers live bearers (8), one siamese fighter (also known as a betta), some shrimp (Cherry, Amano, Red crystal) and some snails with a few plants. You would need approx 40W heater, A T5 light kit hich you could clip onto the 5.25" bay support (arcadia arclight would be a good choice), fluval 2+ filter and lots of silcone to seal the gaps

I am a fishie aswell as a techie btw :)

Hey guys, my friend Riznarf just hooked me up with an Antec 900 so now I have an Apollo NZXT just lying around. Do you guys have any crazy ideas on what to do with it? It has a side window and fan, and I'm just looking for some crazy DIY ideas like make it into an aquarium or make a little plant growing area. Any ideas?

My cousin made a fishtank out of an old Apple CRT monitor, and it was awesome! :) However, you have to make your own glass tank fitting inside. You won't just be able to fill it with water :p. Also you'll need all the gravel, filters, and all the other junk for fish.

@Salty: ..................Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom