Are these brands any good?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul89

Baseband Member
I am planing on buying a computer and I have stumbled onto 3 brands which offer extremely cheap powerful computers, I need a powerful computer, i love multimedia and games ( and i dont plan on upgrading every couple of months either).

Vicious pc
I buy power
cyberpower inc

I just need to know if these brands are reliable or of good quality before i buy. I am on a budget so brands like hypersonic,alienware,and voodoo are normally out of my price range :( . Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Hmm, cyberpower inc looks promissing, iono about the rest though. Does newegg put computers together? If so you might want to look there for a real computer. Cyberpower inc puts together pcs with bulk software, although great computers for the price..

NEWEGG just custom build and pay someone 15 bucks to put it together if u can't do it urself

CyberPower makes pretty nice computers, they have been around for a while.

If you really want to save some cash though, pick out all the parts you want and post them here if u have any questions. Then, when u get it all, have someone help you put it together who has alot of experience. Or if you know of a cheap/quality comp shop ask if they will put it together for you for a decent price.

cos dells are rubbish. really really rubbish. i havent seen 1 yet that doesnt have a intergrated graphics chip. If u dont know how to build it urself do abit of reading up on it. its very very easy tbh

Friends don't let friends buy Dell.

All three brands are good.

Vicious is known for high-end gaming rigs. Ibuypower and cyberpower are both well established names in the online computer market. All are good, safe bets.

Got to agree with the sentiments expressed above. Buy the components you like and build it yourself. If you build it, you can take pride in it. Plus, you get to be your own tech support (with our help here on the forum, of course).

Yea dell sux and idk about the rest. I only look at brands like aleinware and voodo machines. Other than that notta oh and dont look at e-machines cause they suck big monkey nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom