Thermaltake Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
I was looking at this case for the new system I am building. But, with the front cover present, can anyone tell me how the front intake fan is getting air from??.. It doesn't seem to be exposed to the outside unless the front panel is open.. :confused: Thx..

yeah most thermaltake cases do this, the tsunami, the shark and now the the soprano.. Im not certain about the soprano, but the tsunami has a small grill to the bottom in which air gets through, as does the shark. But trust me, the fans do something. I dusted my case the otherday, and the filter was a giant dust city!

Yeah, it takes in air from the bottom and anywhere else that may be exposed I believe.

I personally like this case, it has the best airflow of any case I've ever seen.

Gaara, i agree. You can anything with that case. If that was out when i got my Shark, i would of got that.

Those intakes in the front bottom, are just for your HDD. Again, those do basically nothing yo. First, they barely have any air to blow, second the air has to travel past all kinds of sh!t. Good luck trying to replace those. Mine has factor sealed screws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom