Thermaltake 850i LCS any good??

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ok, cool! THat's the tubing I have in my cart, ready to buy. I'll change things.. I like that rez u picked out better..

THanx a LOT do0d!! :D I'll do a thread when I get it all, and get it installed and running!

I'd still like some advice on a NICE bay display to take the place of the DVD ROM I don't use.. You know? The ugly White one in my Black case, everyone keeps complaining about?? LOL

Everything for the LCS is on order and ground UPS shipping.. Crazy PC, Xoxide, and Petra... Should be up and cooling in a week... Got a lot coming back for taxes, so I'll be doin a PII 940 soon too! :D

I dunno.. I realized it after I read more of it.. I'm drunk, pay no mind to me right now.. LOIL

How ever I would like help on that bay display I keep askin about..I find SOME, but not what I'm lookin for..

Check the Bay display I just bought! :D It has Two temp displayes like I wanted, And I can ditch my card reader, cuz this one has one built in! :D THat Baje CD reader and the card reader will be no more!

bus-82.jpg

^ meh, If I could have found a different type (Or maybe I'll mod this somewhere into the case! :D ) I would have gone with it, but htis is basically what I wanted.. I like these types of displays.. Maybe I'll get tired of it eventually.. WHo knows... It'll be here shortly... Got my radiators in and assembled with the fans this evening.. The pump and tubing is on the way, all the rest of the parts are here, so I'll be good and CHILL for this weekend's COD5 spree!!! :D :D Or maybe even L4D!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom